As the new year quickly approaches and employees enjoy some time off, most companies will be ready to hit the ground running in January. While some business practices work well and need to be kept going, some are hindering company growth or at least not really helping it. Now is the time to refocus and prepare for a successful 2017 by setting targeted resolutions for your company.
Many companies come together in January and strategize new marketing methods to implement throughout the year, but is that enough? Is every part of your organization functioning together to ensure that your company is poised for the utmost success? Here are five resolutions your company should make in 2017:
- Plan your budget – Look at the previous year’s expenses, evaluate where you hope to go and set your budget. Of course there will be unexpected expenses, but try to stick to your budget as much as possible.
- Connect with your staff – If you don’t already know everyone working in your company, or at least in your department, get to know them. Create an atmosphere where they feel like they can contribute and share ideas. Creativity and innovation aren’t assigned with job titles; the best ideas can come from anywhere. While you’re at it, encourage them to reach personal as well as professional goals. Employees enjoy coming to work, work harder and are more productive when they know their company cares about them and not only the work they produce.
- Reevaluate your product or service – Can you refresh your product or services? While you may offer a valuable product, it may also be time to make some tweaks to generate new interest and reestablish your company in the market. Invest in finding out what people are searching for and try to be the first to provide it, in a fresh new way, using your updated product or service.
- Listen to your audience – Your customers are your main focus, so listen to them. Listen to what you’re doing well and listen to ways you could improve. Having a welcoming dialogue with your customers transforms your company from a faceless corporate entity into a familiar, happy place. Listening to your audience will help establish long-lasting customer loyalty, bringing your company repeat business for years to come.
- Be prepared to communicate in every language necessary – You can’t have dialogue with your customers if you can’t communicate with them. Translating your websites, product packaging, marketing materials and more will broaden your company reach and establish it on the international market. Even if your company doesn’t have an overseas audience, there are many consumers in the United States whose native language isn’t English. They may speak English but be more comfortable reading and communicating in their native tongue. In order to communicate with everyone in your audience, you need to partner with a reliable document translation company.
ASTA-USA Translation Services, Inc. and its legal division, Legal Translation Solutions, are the perfect choice. We have nearly 30 years of experience and can translate into and from 70 languages. No language pair is too unique for us to handle. English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian and Japanese are all languages we handle on a daily basis. We also operate in multiple industries like business, finance, law, marketing, advertising, government, education, fashion, science and research, medical and technical. We stay up-to-date with industry news and terminology in order to provide a 100% accurate and understandable document translation. Our accredited translators have been approved by some of the world’s leading translation organizations, are native speakers of the language you need, have completed an extensive education and have at least a decade of career translation experience.
As you consider these resolutions and develop plans to make your company more successful in the new year, be sure to contact ASTA-USA today for your free quote and let us help you connect with your audience like never before.